Friday 19 April 2013

Body shop party and purchases

Hi!

So last Friday I had a Body shop party I invited all my girl friends over made a lovely dinner for everyone and cracked open a few bottles of rosé, it was a lovely night especially getting to try all the products out in the comfort of your own home and getting your friends opinion on things too. 

I had never used Body shop products before so I didn't really know what to expect...but I was really impressed and will definitely be buying from there a again.

As the party host I got a free gift which was their vanilla body mist, which smells amazing and is a nice light scent for day to day wear and because I booked a party in April a free bottle of wine too! Then in the first game we played I won the wild rose hand cream which again smells amazing and is fantastic, it's a 100ml tube and you only need a small amount for your hands  (I do my elbows at the same time) so it's going to last a while, it is a hand cream for mature skin as it helps the appearance of brown spots so if you looking for a product to moisturise and fade then I would definitely recommend this.  I also won on the raffle an eye definer in a smokey blue colour which I've used a lot since having it, it's a lovely soft pencil and glides on so easy.

The products I really loved and brought were the all-in-one BB cream in number 02 medium, a vitamin E face mist to freshen up your face though the day or set your make up, this I was especially impressed with as I used the tester that night and my face felt lovely, fresh and hydrated all night, so I'm really excited about using that! Then I also got a lipstick which when it got delivered was not the one I wanted so I was a bit gutted about that so I'm waiting for the one I wanted to come. 

It was a really good night in with friends and I would definitely recommend the Body shop :)



















All my goodies!!



Hannah
  XX

No comments:

Post a Comment