Wednesday 26 June 2013

June BirchBox

Hi, I've not posted for a couple of weeks as I've been super busy and then when I have finally had a moment to myself I've either been suffering with migraines been ill or like this week Ethan has been ill! so really not good he has chicken pox at the moment and he is handling it very well to my surprise as I thought he would be picking and scratching like crazy...but I'm also hearing from people that if you don't get it bad the first time you could get it again! so if anybody knows if this is true please let me know as I'm praying he doesn't get it twice. Also some exciting news I got excepted into college to do a beauty therapy level 2 NVQ so I am over the moon about that as its always what I've wanted to do, so I cant wait for September so can get stuck in!
But that's enough rambling lets see what's in this box.

 
 
 
The theme of the box this month is festival chic, which is perfect for my summer my mood as me and my boyfriend are going to V festival so its getting me super excited for that!


I love that you get a mini magazine with the BirchBox that tells you about the products in your box and also other great products that tie in with theme of the box.
 
 
Inside the box were these really cute little post cards of different destinations around the world and also a little card with a description of the products in my box.
 
 
 
The little bag that the products come in inside the box, now this is one thing that I love about the BirchBox as I use these for little bits and bobs in my bag when I travel.
 
 
 
So the first thing in the box was a model co eye define eye pencil in the colour black 01.
It has a built in sharpener and on the pack it says
up to 12 hour wear
intense colour
smudge proof
and it also claims its suitable for sensitive eyes so I'm excited to try it out.
 
This is the full size one 1.2g 
 
 
Next is this colour club professional nail lacquer in the colour London calling this and three others come in a set called the wanderlust collection you can buy all for just £10.00. I really love this colour and cant wait to try it.

This is a full size bottle 7ml
 
Then next is beauty protector protect and detangle leave in conditioner.
and on the back it reads
instant detangler, thermal protector, UV protector, seals cuticles, smoothes hair, locks in colour, adds shine, weightless, non-greasy, conditions, for all hair types and it recommends to use daily.
I tried some on my hand and its a thick liquid and it smells amazing, so again I'm really looking forward to trying this and hoping that's it is as good as it smells.


Product number four is this noble isle willow song, lavenham walk bath & shower gel.
on the back of the bottle it says an unreservedly romantic fragrance, with floaty green florals and soothing extracts of willow and water lilly.
 

And then last we have a coola face classic sunscreen cucumber moisturizer its SPF 30 and it's organic.
Also it's green friendly, recycle friendly and cruelty friendly.
 
 
Also in my box I got a cute little box with another colour club professional nail lacquer in the colour mod in Manhattan and a little card with details on how to subscribe, so you could give this box to a friend with the nail varnish to recommend them to BirchBox.

 
 
I'm really happy with what I have in my box this month and look forward to trying all the products
Stay tuned for a review on them.
 
 
If you interested in subscribing to BirchBox click below.
 
Thanks for reading
Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment