Wednesday 5 June 2013

OOTD Summer time casual look

Hi!


so to day was a lovely sunny day and I had the usual errands to run like taking Ethan to school shopping and I also went to meet my sister for lunch.
I also had o find a Fancy dress outfit for a friends birthday party on Friday so I'm really looking forward to that, pictures of what I'm going as will be up over the weekend.

But lets get in to the outfit of the day, so I wanted to be comfortable and cool so I opted for some high waisted floral trousers a baby pink top with a netted back, statement necklace and a pair of sandals.

(excuse the hair I had to just pop it up as I was going to the salon for a set)
 
top - Miss selfridge
trousers - Florence and fred at Tesco
necklace - Newlook
sandals - Newlook
 
 
bag - Steve madden 
 
 
 
thanks for reading
Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment