Tuesday 6 August 2013

A new look

Hi guys! I haven't posted for a while as I've had technical difficulties, My laptop is horrendous and just has a mind of its own and doesn't do what I want it to so I have been getting majorly stressed with it so I had a little break so I'm ready and refreshed to take it on again, well until I start to get stressed with it again but I am hoping for a MacBook for my birthday so hopefully it wont be too long until I can post everyday with out it being a huge deal and trauma. But anyway I've finally got a new look for my blog it has taken me ages to sort it out and get it looking exactly how I want it and I am so happy with it. I have gone back and updated all my past post so it all looks neat and the same though out. I now that's crazy and yes it took me ages to do but I am a bit of a perfectionist and have to has to have every thing just so! Hence why its taken me so long to complete the look of my blog. but I hope you all I like it, I just think it looks a lot neater and simple. So please feel free to leave me a comment on what you think of it I would love to hear your feed back.



Thanks for reading
Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment