Wednesday 7 August 2013

Essie sleek stick nail stickers review

Hi guys!

I have wanted to try the Essie nail sticker for quite some time now and I finally got the chance to when I received them in my July glossy box I got them in 05 a to zebra and I wasn't overly excited about the pattern and colour as I'm not a huge fan of animal print and they are like the name says zebra print the colour of them was just a matte black with the glossy black as the zebra print.
But this weekend I had my cousins 18th birthday to go to and I really couldn't decide what colour nail polish to wear and didn't want to just go for the one I've been using nonstop for the last month so I thought I would just give them ago.



So applying them was so easy I thought they were going to be very fiddly but surprisingly they were a lot easier than painting my nails as I usual mess one or two up and have to go back and clean and reapply them. you get an instructions leaflet with them that I didn't even look at, a nail file and nine pairs of different sized stickers. So after you have worked out what size will fit each nail you just peel off the sticker and apply to your nail with the more square end being on the top of your nail and the more rounded edge on the bottom, then with a pair of nail scissors cut the access and file down for a more neater finish, and tada! It's as simple as that.

 
The finished product!


 

After they were all applied there was no drying time so I could just carry on doing what I needed too, which for me was brilliant as with nail polish I'm to impatient to wait around for it to dry and end up with smudged chipped nails. I did find my right hand harder to do though but I think that comes with any thing when your using the opposite hand, so that hasn't made me like them any less.

The thing that I am most impresses with is how long they last I put them on Saturday and its now Wednesday and they are all still intact with no signs of peeling, or that they are going to just come off anytime soon. They are a little chipped on the ends but nothing to major and my right hand looks a little more chipped than the left as I am right handed so that is to be expected but for what I've done with them on I am amazed that they are still on and don't seem to be moving at all, I have done cleaning in them with bleach and did not wear gloves (not to be advised but I'm just silly and don't think of the consequences) I have had my hand in a washing up bowl for at least an hour on Sunday when I was helping my nan clean up after the party and they have not budged. so you can get a good few days wear from them and even when they are chipped its nothing to noticeable. So for £9.99 they do seem expensive but in my opinion you definitely get your moneys worth.
         

             


So I can really not be any more happier with them and I will be buying them as for me they are so much easier than nail polish and quicker for when your in a rush or don't have the time to sit and wait for nail varnish to dry so for me that's pretty much all the time! I'm hoping they do a good selection of colours and patterns and look forward to trying them all out.

Score out of 10...9

Buy them here! http://www.glossybox.co.uk/essie-sleek-sticks

My picture of the day I also had to share with you as it is so cute, I was taking the pictures of the wear of them on my phone today and Ethan was sitting with me and he just popped his hand out and asked if I could take one of his! Haha! The little cutie :)

(His nails look a little dirty as he hadn't had a bath yet)

 
 
Thanks for reading guys
Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment