Thursday 30 January 2014

Mens Valentines gift guide!

For me valentines day is not about lavish gifts or expensive evenings out but just a small thoughtful gesture to tell the one you love how much you love them! so I've picked out a few gifts that I love and think are perfect little personal gifts to give to your man this valentines.



                              
                               Wue "You are the bacon to my sarnie" Wooden cuff links £25.00
                                                              Notonthehighstreet.com


Love me do chili, ginger and almond praline chocolates £3.85

Dolce&Gabbana The One for men £33.50 30ml

Merci Man Personalised coordinate open disc bracelet £45.00
Personalised mix tape MP3 player £14.99


Mr Men "Mr Perfect" wash care kit £14.00
F&F Lips print trunks £4.00
F&F

I hope these gifts have helped you finding a gift for the one you love!
Happy valentines and thanks for reading!

Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment