Monday 13 January 2014

Two looks one palette

Hi guys, I'm finally back blogging after a long time off! I've finally got my laptop fixed and I'm back with two eye looks from the Urban decay naked 2 palette. I'm a bit behind with the naked palettes as I got the naked 2 for Christmas just as the naked 3 came out but I thought I would still do a look with it as I'm sure many people still haven't got the naked 3like me. but the naked 3 is next on my wish list!

If you haven't got the naked 2 then similar colours in any other palette will work just as well.


      On the right eye a neutral everyday look and on the left eye a dark shimmery smokey eye.

 
 
On the left eye I used dainty doll eye shadow base 001 on my lid up to the crease then I used Rimmel glam eyes liquid eyeliner in 001 black glamour to make a line from my lower lash line up to the outer corner of my eye to determine how far I want the black to go. then taking the naked palette 2 I used Blackout with a flat shader brush and applied that to the outer corner of my eye to about quarter of the way across my eye and then made a thin line along the crease of my eye, then using a fluffy blending brush I blended it so there were no harsh lines. then using verve I blended this into the middle of my eye where the black ends and then using ydk on the inner corner of my eye and in the crease and then taking it down into the tear duct, using the fluffy blending brush again going over the crease and above moving in small circular motions just smoothing out any harsh lines. now taking black out again on a small angled brush I lined my lower lash line and then taking a Helen E loose shimmer powder in the number 18 I press this onto three quarters on f my eye starting at the inner corner, next I line my upper lash line with the same Rimmel liquid liner I used at the beginning. I then applied a few coats of Avon super shock mascara and eyelure pre-glued lashes.
 
 
 
 
On the right eye I used Dainty Doll eye shadow base 001 all over my lid and up to the brow bone then taking a flat shader brush I used booty call all over my lid up to the crease then taking tease and applying it to the outer corner of my eye and my crease and then blending that in with a fluffy blending brush, next I take pistol and blend that into the outer corner and along the lower lash line then using foxy to high light my brow bone and again going over with a fluffy blending brush in small circular motions just to blend out any harsh lines. now using a body shop eyeliner in the shade blue smoke I tight line my upper and lower lash line and apply a few coats of Avon super shock mascara.
 
 
 
 I love both of these looks and hope you enjoy recreating them yourself. please tag me in your pictures on Instagram @Hannahnhearts and twitter @hannahnicolab if you do try it out!

                                                                 thanks for reading
                                                                        Hannah
                                                                           XX

No comments:

Post a Comment