Sunday 2 February 2014

20 Facts about me!



Hello! As its Sunday I thought I would write something different so I decided to do 20 facts about me, I haven't been blogging for very long so I also thought that it was a fun way of getting to know a little more about me. Enjoy! 
 
 
1.  I was born on the 9th September 1989 and my star sign is Virgo

2. When I was 14 I broke my elbow in three places by falling over whilst in a race with my dad, brother and sister, I had a lump the size of a cricket ball on my elbow...not good! my dad took my jacket off and his words were "oh I think I better call an ambulance".

3. My favourite season is summer.... because I love the sunshine! 

4. My favourite scented candle smell is vanilla.

5. I think I might have an addiction to biscuits I'm currently munching on a pack of jam'n cream whilst writing this, They are my favs along with chocolate covered malted milk.

6. I have always wanted an allotment, I would love to grow my own vegetables and I would have a little shed all painted up pretty too.

7. My dream is to become a makeup artist. 

8. My immune system is rubbish! I'm always getting ill if someone has a cold and I'm with them for longer than a second I'm done for.

9. I hate horror films I watched sixth sense when I was about 15 and I still freak out about it to this day and I don't even think that's a horror so I dread to think what I would be like if I did watch one.

10. I have really bad anxiety, I sometimes cant even go into a shop or leave my house on my own. I even tried getting hypnotised for it but it didn't work for me, I really hope one day I find something that does help it.

11. People are always shocked when they find out how old I am because I look really young but I look at it as a positive because when I'm 50 I'll look 40. (well I hope)

12. When I was little I wanted to be called swan lake.

13. My boyfriend always gets fed up with having to move furniture around as I get bored when a room has looked the same for too long so I'm often moving things around and having fantastic ideas of "this would look good there and this look good there" but most of the time it never works and we have to move it all back to the original place.
 
14. Baking is one of my favourite things to do especially if can eat what I've made as soon as its cooked.

15. I'm such a fussy sleeper I cant have my head or feet out of the covers and no one can touch me while I sleep, My boyfriend hates this as he tries to cuddle me every night and I violently push him off me in my sleep! I know I'm weird!

16. I hate prawns! The look, the smell everything about them. They gross me out!

17. I have a strange habit of having to smell a glass or cup before I can drink from it.

18. One place in the world I would love to go is Paris, I went to Disneyland Paris when I was younger but I would love to see the Eiffel tower and the Pont des arts the "love lock" bridge.

19. My favourite flowers are peonies. 
 
20. I always wanted to be an only child when I was little but now I'm so glad I'm not as my sister is my best friend there is 14 months between us but people always used to think we were twins. I also have a brother who is 5 years younger.
 
Wow so that was harder than I thought it would be! It also made me realise that I have a few weird habits I should try to kick! Haha! I hope you found it interesting if so leave me a comment  I would love to read any facts about you or if we have anything in common.  
 
Thanks for reading
Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment