Sunday 9 February 2014

Blogger Love Tag



I have never done a tag post before and when I saw the Blogger love Tag by Makeup savvy I thought it was a great first tag to do. So here goes!

What was the first blog you ever came across? 
The first blog I ever came across was xiaxue I was looking on the popular page on Instagram and I think it was a picture of her on there with her pink hair and with me being mesmerised with anything pink and girly I went straight on to her profile saw a link in her bio clicked on it and bam my love for blogs started!

Favourite beauty blog reads
My favourite beauty blog reads are georgiarose she post gorgeous pictures and for me that is one thing I that keeps me coming back to a blog. beautyandtheblog is another favourite as she posts beautiful make up looks! I also love missbudgetbeauty, makeupsavvy, and a recent new favourite is lipstickwithsomesunshine.
 
Best blogging friend
My best blogging friend is peardropsandpearls we both started blogging at the same time and as we were already friends it's great to get together and talk about our ideas and our love for all things beauty!
 
Name a blog that enables your purchases
Oh this ones hard for me as pretty much all the blogs I follow enable my purchases as soon as I see something that has a great review I'm like I neeeeed it! but I think the main one would have to be missbudgetbeauty.
 
5 blogs everyone should be reading! 
Five blogs that I think everybody should read are abeautifulmess especially for the crafts! britishbeautyblogger and pixiwoo because if you want a review, swatches or to hear about new products they are the place to be! lipstickwithsomesunshine as her pictures are beautiful and not to mention most if not all of her amazing pictures feature a Chanel product now come on who doesn't like a bit of Chanel eye candy. And if its food you love (well I say "if" who doesn't like food) then I would definitely recommend passionforbaking.
 
Your favourite way to read blogs
My favourite way to read blogs has to be bloglovin I love that all the blogs you love are all in one place, I have the app and its so easy to just read the latest posts from you favourite bloggers anywhere. You can follow me on Bloglovin  here.

Bloggers that inspire you 
A blogger that definitely inspires me has to be missbudgetbeauty because she has two children and she always has blog posts up and youtube videos, She is so driven and committed and it's lovely to see how far she has come from when she first started blogging. 
 
Favourite blog design/look
I have two favourite blog designs the first is xiaxue I love how her blog is so pretty and girly and especially that the name looks like its written in ribbon! The second is couturegirl It's so simple and fresh there's not to much going on and it's main focus is the blog posts.

What is your favourite thing about blogging? 
My favourite thing about blogging has to be the feeling of accomplishment after each post I've published, I always put so much effort into every single one from the pictures to what I'm going to write that when It's out for the world to see it feels great. The best thing is when I look at the stats and that people have looked and read something that I have put so much in to doing for me nothing is more rewarding.

Name a blogger you would most like to see write a book in the future!
The blogger I would most like to see write a book is dulcecandy I love her style and would love to see her write a book about fashion and beauty as she always looks flawless!
 
I really enjoyed doing this tag and will definitely join in more in the future!
Thanks for reading
Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment