Tuesday 11 February 2014

Cat walk claws : New york fashion week nail trends Fall / Winter 2014

 
I'm not usually a major follower of fashion when it comes to my nails I either pick a colour that goes with my outfit or just a colour or design that I like best but after looking at the fall / winter 2014 nail trends from New York fashion week I was totally in love with the elegant and sophisticated designs. Most were just natural nude colours with a swipe or edging of bright colour or modern twists on classic nail designs.
 
I've picked out my favourite from the runway and that I will be wearing this fall.
 
Kate Spade 
Understated yet interesting an almond shape nail with a white polish and a yellow and matte black tip its just perfect for fall.
 
Get the look
OPI - Funny bunny Buy here
Butter London - Pimms Buy here
Barry M - Black espresso Buy here
 
Rodarte
This nude nail with a metallic tip looks so simple and effortless a beautiful twist on the French manicure.
 
Get the look
Butter London - Hen party Buy here
OPI- Birthday babe Buy here
 
Ruffian
This is by far my favour nail trend a nude nail with a metallic purple edge, again it looks so effortless but stunning.
 
Get the look
Bourjois - Beige distinction Buy here
Essie - Sexy divide Buy here
 
Jenni Kayne
An elegant half moon design with a white crescent shape at the top of the nail and a nude shade down the rest of the nail. It looks so natural as it is an emphasis on the natural lunula of the nail.
 
Get the look
OPI - Java mauve Buy here
Essie - Blanc Buy here
 
Kenzo
A black nail with a white swipes tip looks very fun but the colours keep it natural and delicate.
 
Get the look
Barry M - Black Buy here
Sally Hansen - Angel wings Buy here
 
I cant wait to give myself one of these beautiful manicures I hope you enjoy recreating these trends too!

What were your favourite looks from New York fashion week?

Thanks for reading
Hannah
XX


No comments:

Post a Comment