Saturday 1 February 2014

clarisonic mia 2 review



I have wanted a clarisonic ever since I saw Dulce candy using hers in her skin care video and as you will know if you watch her videos her skin is amazing she always looks like she never has break outs and her skin always looks so bright and well just beautiful!
so I decided to put one on my Christmas list as it really did look great I had read a few reviews and heard various thing about the Clarisonic and wanted to join the hype!

lucky for me James got me the Clarisonic Mia 2 which was even better than I asked for as I just asked for the Mia and he also got me the full size cleanser too! and as you can guess I was a very happy bunny!
 



Mine came with a travel size cleanser, travel case, charger and a sensitive brush head. The brush heads are interchangeable and need to be replaced every 3 months so as I haven't got sensitive skin I will probably try a different brush head.

The Mia 2 has two speed settings a normal speed and a low speed. I always use the normal speed as for me I cant really feel the difference between them. It also has a one minute pulse T timer that  gives a small vibration every 20 seconds to indicate that you should move to the next section of your face, it recommends 20 second on your forehead, ten seconds on each cheek and 20 on your nose and chin and then after the minute it automatically turns the system off. I thought this feature was great as you know each part of you face is getting the same amount as cleansing as the rest and that you are not under cleansing.

Before I used it I made sure I read through he manual very carefully (which is not like me at all) so I knew I was using it correctly to get the best results

I use the Clarisonic cleanser with mine which is a foam cleanser but you could use and foam cleanser. I apply a small pea sized amount to the damp brush head and then before I start using the Clarisonic on my face I gently foam the cleanser up with my fingers and then start using it on my face. (I use a cream cleanser and eye makeup remover before every time just to remove the bulk of my make up) The first time I used it I didn't think that I would like it as the brush felt rough around my cheek area but then after a few times it began to feel softer so it may have been because the brush was new or I just wasn't used to it. But after I was shocked at how my skin felt so soft and smooth after the first using it and that my skin looked bright and luminous and I was left with a natural healthy glow.

I have been using it twice daily for a month now in the morning and evening after I remove my makeup. And the results are amazing I barely have breakouts and if I do have the odd spot appear it only last a couple of days as my skin is a lot cleaner than before so it has no dirt to get in it and make it worse, It has really improved the way my skin looks without makeup which is the best result for me as being a busy mum I don't always have time to put makeup on and since using it I feel a lot happier and confident as my complexion is a lot more even and my skin looks bright rather than dull and sallow like before.

I really am in love with the Clarisonic and I don't think I could go a day without using it now!

Thanks for reading
Hannah
XX



.



No comments:

Post a Comment