Friday 16 May 2014

My Spring Fashion&Beauty picks


Hello, As its my favourite season i thought i would share some of my beauty and fashion favourites that i have been loving this spring!

Beauty

First is this Sally Hansen nail polish in 409 Good to Grape.



I love bright colours for spring and this purple is beautiful and looks stunning on. I picked it up from my local Poundland for of course £1! an absolute steal!
You can get yours Here

Second on my list is the Maybeline color sensational popstick in the shade 020 Tropical pink



I'm a a bit late on the band wagon about these lipsticks and after trying this i cant believe i was, I got this from fragrance direct and i am in love with it, It's the only lipstick I've been wearing its subtle yet bright and is a gorgeous neon pink colour perfect for a pop of colour in your spring time look.

You can get yours here 

Another nail polish i have been loving this season is OPI Liquid sand in make him mine.



I bought this not realising that it is textured but it hasn't made me love it any less It's so glittery and pink and what girl doesn't want glittery pink nails to shimmer in the spring time sun.

You can get yours here

A face product I'm using alot of this spring is this Rimmel wake me up radiance shimmer touch in 002 radiant rose.



I use this as a cream blush and its beautiful it gives me a flushed dewy look which is natural and light i always want something more natural looking this time of year for a fresh skin look, And this does exactly that.

You can get yours here

Fashion

The first Fashion favourite is this mint top from Florence&Fred at Tesco.


 I think it was £8 and is perfect to dress up or down I've just been wearing it with a pastel pink jacket and jeans and then adding a statement necklace, but as its such a simple classic top it will go with pretty much anything.

Next are a pair of nude strappy shoes I got from new look.


 I love them because again they go with anything dressed up or down i especially like pairing them with some Statement trousers for a casual sophisticated look.

Last of my spring favourites are these bracelets from primark.


They were only a couple of pound and are perfect for the finishing touches of any spring outfit.

I hope you enjoyed reading what my spring picks were leave me a comment  and let me know what you are loving this season.

Thanks for reading
Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment