Saturday 17 May 2014

Service that made me smile: Lookfantastic.com

On Monday i ordered the Real techniques miracle complexion sponge, I have wanted this for some time and when i saw a post on missbudgetbeauty.co.uk of an offer with topcashback and lookfantastic.com that if you are a new member at Top cash back you can get the Real techniques miracle complexion sponge free I couldn't pass on the chance to get it. How it works is you buy it and then you get your money back 7 days later I'm not sure on all the exact details but check out Miss budget beauty's blog post if you are interested.
Anyway i was only going to do a review once i had used it but i was so impressed with the service i had to do a blog post about it!

I ordered it on the Monday and was expecting to pay postage as usually with these types of deals you still have to pay postage but i was pleasantly surprised  that the postage was free. I was also Expecting my delivery to take at least a week to arrive but again i was pleasantly surprised when it turned up 3 days later.

When i received it i couldn't work out what i had ordered as the box wasn't labelled with a company that i knew i had ordered anything from recently and it was way to heavy to be a light makeup sponge, but once i opened it i discovered it was and what was making it extra heavy was a bottle of Liptons lemon ice tea. I was so excited (yes i know i need to get out more) but i don't think it was the fact it was the ice tea that made be happy but the fact i had ordered something which i was getting the money back for and i got an extra little something too! I think especially these days when you don't get something for nothing, I was really impressed with the service and will 100% be using Lookfantastic.com again for any online beauty buys.




Have you had any experience with Lookfantastic.com if so i would love to know how you felt about the service let me know in the comments, Also my review for the Real techniques miracle complexion sponge will be up next week.

Thanks for reading 
Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment