Friday 27 March 2015

My favourite brow products: Maybelline Brow Products


When it comes to brow products i find it really hard to find a brow pencil that is similar to my hair shade as most blonde shades I've tried have an orange tone to them that looks awful on me so i need an ash toned colour, So i was very pleased when i tried the Maybelline brow satin duo pencil. The shade i got was Dark Blonde and it was a perfect shade for me as It matches my hair colour perfectly!


The Brow pencil duo has a retractable pencil one end and a sponge type applicator the other with a cream powder in the lid, I always use the pencil end to define the shape and the cream powder end to fill in any gaps or fine areas.

The texture of the pencil is waxy but just the right amount to not stick all the hairs together but to control and neaten the brows up, when using short strokes to make natural hair strokes it gives just the right amount of colour and it really gives a natural look to the brows which is what i like my brows to look like instead of a that dark harsh penciled in look.


After I've defined and filled in i use the Maybelline Brow Drama sculpting brow mascara in transparent to control any stray hairs and give a neat finished look.

The mascara is just a transparent gel thats very light and doesn't dry hard or crispy so it still leaves your brows looking natural.

If I'm having a no make up make up day then i just use the brow mascara and not the pencil to just neaten the brows up.


My routine is pretty simple i only like to keep my brows looking natural and not too bold so these two products really do work wonders for me, I'm not one for experimenting with brow products too much so now I've found the perfect colour pencil it will take a lot to get me to use something different. 

Thanks for reading
Hannah 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment